Google is becoming the transactional layer of the Internet
Think about it: the last time you searched for something on your phone, did you visit a website? Or did you look at a map/read a review/click to call/view store hours directly on the search result?
Optimizing and ranking your GMB Listing is crucial to the success of your business. We can help.
Google My Business (GMB) Management Services
- We optimize your GMB listing We create or optimize your description, complete all available attribute/service/booking options, and ensure the data is accurate.
- Google My Business Experts posting high quality content on Google My Business and handling reviews across platforms. Our team of seasoned, US-based experts gives your business the edge it needs.
- We respond to your reviews (positive –and- negative) Your location manager will get a daily report of all reviews left by customers and all responses made by us. Negative responses will be escalated to your location manager for resolution (we will respond to the customer with instructions).
- We create, monitor, and respond to Questions & Answers We work with you to create an initial set of questions and answers and respond to any questions your potential customers have about your business.
- We manage your GMB information for accuracy In addition to optimizing your listing on Google, we will also make sure your company details are accurate on the rest of the Internet on places like Apple Maps and Bing.
- We create relevant content via Google Posts right on your GMB listing Posts are like a social media post, short blog post, or advertisement served to your audience at the exact moment they’re ready to make a choice. Our US-based team will create a professionally written 80+ word post with a high quality image every week for your listing.
- We make it easy for you to add photos of your business to GMB We’ll add one image per month, and our localPics system will send a text message to your location manager each week as a reminder to snap a photo and text it back. Your managers will never even need to login to Google or download an app!